cookbook 'ut_base', '= 1.4.0', :supermarket
ut_base (12) Versions 1.4.0 Follow0
Unicorn Tears Base Cookbook
cookbook 'ut_base', '= 1.4.0'
knife cookbook site install ut_base
knife cookbook site download ut_base
<a name="title"></a> Unicorn Tears Base Chef Cookbook
<a name="description"></a> Description
Chef cookbook for a Unicorn Tears baseline node.
- Website: http://ut-cookbooks.github.io/ut_base/
- Supermarket: https://supermarket.getchef.com/cookbooks/ut_base
- Source Code: https://github.com/ut-cookbooks/ut_base
This is a wrapper (or application) cookbook and is therefore good and opinionated about application and configuration defaults. Feel free to try it, fork and modify it, or just read and learn.
<a name="usage"></a> Usage
recipe[ut_base] in your run_list.
<a name="requirements"></a> Requirements
<a name="requirements-chef"></a> Chef
Tested on 11.14.2 but newer and older version should work just fine. File an issue if this isn"t the case.
<a name="requirements-platform"></a> Platform
The following platforms have been tested with this cookbook, meaning that the recipes run on these platforms without error:
Please report any additional platforms so they can be added.
<a name="requirements-cookbooks"></a> Cookbooks
This cookbook depends on the following external cookbooks:
<a name="recipes"></a> Recipes
<a name="recipes-default"></a> default
Main recipe which includes all internal recipes.
<a name="attributes"></a> Attributes
There are no attributes.
<a name="lwrps"></a> Resources and Providers
There are no resources and providers.
<a name="development"></a> Development
Pull requests are very welcome! Make sure your patches are well tested. Ideally create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
<a name="license"></a> License and Author
Copyright 2013, Fletcher Nichol
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|yum-epel ~> 0.2|
|xcode ~> 1.1|
|ubuntu ~> 1.1|
|sudo ~> 2.1|
|postfix ~> 3.0|
|openssh ~> 1.2|
|mosh ~> 0.3|
|homebrew ~> 1.4|
|git ~> 4.0|
|chef-sugar ~> 2.0|
|build-essential ~> 2.0|
|apt ~> 2.0|
1.4.0 / 2014-12-03
- Add xcode checksumming to _compiler recipe for Mac. (@fnichol)
1.3.0 / 2014-08-07
- Verify support for CentOS platform. (@fnichol)
- Update cookbook dependencies (no longer and git or forked deps). (@fnichol)
- Add spec coverage and code quality tooling to project. (@fnichol)
1.2.0 / 2014-01-26
- Update cookbook dependencies, use modern tmux on ubuntu-12.04. (@fnichol)
1.1.0 / 2014-01-26
- Add Xcode installation support for Mac platforms. (@fnichol)
- Update homebrew cookbook back to upstream 1.4.0 or later. (@fnichol)
1.0.6 / 2013-08-14
- Remove unzip package from mac_os_x as brew nuked formula. (@fnichol)
1.0.4 / 2013-08-14
- Remove screen package from mac_os_x as brew nuked formula. (@fnichol)
1.0.2 / 2013-07-28
- Add tmux and screen to base packages. (@fnichol)
1.0.0 / 2013-07-27
The initial release.
<!--- The following link definition list is generated by PimpMyChangelog --->
1.4.0 passed this metric
1.4.0 passed this metric