cookbook 'ut_workstation', '~> 1.5.0', :supermarket
ut_workstation (10) Versions 1.5.0 Follow0
Unicorn Tears Workstation cookbook
cookbook 'ut_workstation', '~> 1.5.0'
knife cookbook site install ut_workstation
knife cookbook site download ut_workstation
Unicorn Tears Workstation Chef Cookbook
- Website: http://ut-cookbooks.github.io/ut_workstation/
- Supermarket: https://supermarket.chef.io/cookbooks/ut_workstation
- Source Code: https://github.com/ut-cookbooks/ut_workstation
A Chef cookbook for a Unicorn Tears workstation.
This is a wrapper (or application) cookbook and is therefore good and opinionated about application and configuration defaults. Feel free to try it, fork and modify it, or just read and learn.
recipe[ut_workstation] in your run-list and set up some data
bag items (namely under
users) to drive the cookbook.
- Chef 12 or higher
This cookbook is tested on the following platforms with Test Kitchen:
- CentOS 7.1 64-bit
- Debian 8.1 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit
- Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
- Ubuntu 15.04 64-bit
Unlisted platforms in the same family of similar or equivalent versions may work without modification to this cookbook. Please report any additional platforms so they can be added.
This cookbook depends on the following external cookbooks:
Main recipe which includes all internal recipes.
||The version of Vagrant to install||String||(see attributes/vagrant.rb)|
||Whether or not to install VirtualBox||Boolean||
||Whether or not to install Vagrant||Boolean||
Resources and Providers
There are no external resources and providers.
Pull requests are very welcome! Make sure your patches are well tested. Ideally create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
License and Author
Copyright 2013, Fletcher Nichol
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|virtualbox ~> 1.0|
|vagrant ~> 0.2|
|xquartz ~> 1.1|
|ruby_install = 1.0.4|
|python ~> 1.3|
|ut_base ~> 1.7|
|user ~> 0.3|
|ubuntu ~> 1.1|
|mac_os_x ~> 1.4|
|homesick ~> 0.4|
|homebrew ~> 1.4|
|chruby ~> 0.2|
|bashrc ~> 2.0|
|ark ~> 0.9|
|apt ~> 2.5|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
1.5.0 / 2015-08-13
- Install VirtualBox via Homebrew Cask on Mac. (@fnichol)
1.4.2 / 2015-08-09
- Update Supermarket cookbook version badge on README. (@fnichol)
1.4.0 / 2015-08-09
- Drop support for zip and dmg-based package installs on Mac platforms. (@fnichol)
- Use the newly release bashrc cookbook on the Supermarket (@fnichol)
1.3.0 / 2015-08-07
- Update to chruby 0.3.9. (@fnichol)
- Update VirtualBox's Mac URL to 5.0.0. (@fnichol)
- Update to Vagrant version 1.7.4. (@fnichol)
- Fix ownership of homebrew cache directories. (@fnichol)
- Link all homebrew casks into /Application by default. (@fnichol)
1.2.2 / 2014-09-15
- Update xquartz dependency to 1.0.1 and off the git fork. (@fnichol)
1.2.0 / 2014-08-19
- Update cookbook dependencies (no longer and git or forked deps). (@fnichol)
- Add spec coverage and code quality tooling to project. (@fnichol)
1.1.0 / 2014-01-26
- Add Homebrew tap support. (@fnichol)
- Update to chruby 0.3.8. (@fnichol)
- Update to Vagrant 1.4.3. (@fnichol)
- Update to VirtualBox 4.3.6. (@fnichol)
1.0.4 / 2013-08-19
- Bump chruby to 0.3.7. (@fnichol)
1.0.2 / 2013-07-28
- Depend on ut_base cookbook. (@fnichol)
1.0.0 / 2013-07-23
The initial release.
<!--- The following link definition list is generated by PimpMyChangelog --->
1.5.0 passed this metric
1.5.0 passed this metric