This cookbook install zabbix-agent and zabbix-server.
By defaut the cookbook install zabbix-agent, check the attribute for enable/disable zabbix_server / web or disable zabbix_agent installation.
Default login password for zabbix frontend is admin / zabbix CHANGE IT !
Please include the default recipe before using any other recipe.
Don't forget to set [:zabbix][:agent][:servers] = ["Your_zabbix_server.com","secondaryserver.com"]
Don't forget to set [:zabbix][:web][:fqdn] or you will not have the zabbix web interface
If you want to use beta release of zabbix you can change the branch attribute and the zabbix version
node[:zabbix][:server][:branch] = "ZABBIX%20Latest%20Development"
node[:zabbix][:server][:version] = "1.9.8"
node[:zabbix][:agent][:branch] = "ZABBIX%20Latest%20Development"
node[:zabbix][:agent][:version] = "1.9.8"
node[:zabbix][:agent][:install_method] = "source"
Be carefull when you update your server version, you need to run the sql patch in /opt/zabbix-$VERSION.
- Support more platform on agent side windows ?
- LWRP for telling host to use Zabbix Template
- Added Patch from Harlan Barnes <email@example.com> his patch include centos/redhat zabbix_server support.
- Added Patch from Harlan Barnes <firstname.lastname@example.org> his patch include directory has attribute.
- Force a minimum version for apache2 cookbook
- Added Patch from Harlan Barnes <email@example.com> his patch include centos/redhat zabbix_agent support.
- Fix README
- Fix sysconfdir to point to /etc/zabbix on recipe server_source
- Fix right for folder frontends/php on recipe web
- Hardcode the PATH of conf file in initscript
- Agent source need to build on a other folder
- Add --prefix option to default attributes when using *-source recipe
- Don't mess with te PID, PID are now in /tmp
- Add depencies for recipe agent_source
- Add AlertScriptsPath folder and option for server.
- Add firewall magic for communication between client and server
- Correction on documentation
- Fix some issue on web receipe.
- Change default value of zabbix.server.dbpassword to nil
- Remove mikoomo
- Still refactoring
- Preparation for multiple type installation and some refactoring
- Support the installation of a beta version when using the install_method == source and changing the attribute branch
- Tune of mikoomi for running on agent side.
- Fix some major issu
- Add some love to php value
- Now recipe mysql_setup populate the database
- Minor fix
- Change the name of the web_app to fit the fqdn
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
No quality metric results found