This cookbook install zabbix-agent and zabbix-server.
By defaut the cookbook install zabbix-agent, check the attribute for enable/disable zabbix_server / web or disable zabbix_agent installation.
Default login password for zabbix frontend is admin / zabbix CHANGE IT !
The mikoomi part is not standard , it has be tune for working on agent side, so include the zabbix::mikoomi recipe on agent side.
Don't forget to set [:zabbix][:agent][:servers] = ["Your_zabbix_server.com"] before running agent recipe.
Don't forget to set [:zabbix][:web][:fqdn] before running the web recipe.
If you want to use beta release of zabbix you can change the branch attribute and the zabbix version
node[:zabbix][:server][:branch] = "ZABBIX%20Latest%20Development"
node[:zabbix][:server][:version] = "1.9.6"
Be carefull when you update your server version, you need to run the sql patch in /opt/zabbix-$VERSION.
- Support more platform on agent side centos, windows ?
- Add support for ufw , this way search agent how need to have accces to zabbix_server:10051 <-> zabbix_agent:10050
- Change default value of zabbix.server.dbpassword to nil
- Remove mikoomo
- Still refactoring
- Preparation for multiple type installation and some refactoring
- Support the installation of a beta version when using the install_method == source and changing the attribute branch
- Tune of mikoomi for running on agent side.
- Fix some major issu
- Add some love to php value
- Now recipe mysql_setup populate the database
- Minor fix
- Change the name of the web_app to fit the fqdn of the apps
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
No quality metric results found