cookbook 'jenkins_drupal', '= 0.1.4'
jenkins_drupal (4) Versions 0.1.4 Follow2
Installs/Configures jenkins with drupal specific plugins
cookbook 'jenkins_drupal', '= 0.1.4', :supermarket
knife supermarket install jenkins_drupal
knife supermarket download jenkins_drupal
Jenkins is a continuous integration tool for executing repeated jobs. This
cookbook install jenkins and a lot of plugins to support testing Drupal sites.
- jenkins (to install jenkins)
- phpcs (to install phpcs for coding standards)
- ssh_knownn_hosts (to add bitbucket as a git hosting platform)
- selenium (to install maven to have selenium grid support)
- drush (to install drush)
node['phpcs']['drupalcs_git_ref']= revision for the coder module.
Simply include the default recipe to get jenkins installed as a package with all plugins and dependencies for Drupal testing.
Usage in roles:
name "jenkins_drupal" description "jenkins_drupal role" run_list "recipe[jenkins_drupal::default]"
Contributions will be possible later by using the GitHub Pull Request system.
License and Authors
- Author:: Dieter Blomme (firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright:: 2013-2014, Picabit
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
|apt >= 0.0.0|
|jenkins >= 0.0.0|
|phpcs >= 0.0.0|
|ssh_known_hosts >= 0.0.0|
|maven >= 0.0.0|
|composer >= 0.0.0|
|git >= 0.0.0|
|tar >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the iminds_academy_jenkins cookbook.
- [Dieter Blomme] - Add drush installation
- [Dieter Blomme] - Add berksfile
- [Dieter Blomme] - Add travis config for foodcritic testing
- [Dieter Blomme] - Add basic kitchen set-up
- [Dieter Blomme] - Update coder version
- [Dieter Blomme] - Change from a stored private key to generated keys for security reasons
- [Dieter Blomme] - Make the cookbook generic
- [Dieter Blomme] - Refactor the code in distinct recipes
- [Dieter Blomme] - Initial release of jenkins_drupal
0.1.4 failed this metric
FC002: Avoid string interpolation where not required: /tmp/cook/aa8b7fe1468851cb8b62c71c/jenkins_drupal/recipes/drush.rb:41
0.1.4 failed this metric