cookbook 'arcgis-geoevent', '~> 3.7.0', :supermarket
arcgis-geoevent (8) Versions 3.7.0 Follow2
Installs and configures ArcGIS GeoEvent Server
cookbook 'arcgis-geoevent', '~> 3.7.0'
knife supermarket install arcgis-geoevent
knife supermarket download arcgis-geoevent
This cookbook installs and configures ArcGIS GeoEvent Server.
Supported ArcGIS versions
Supported ArcGIS software
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server
- Windows 8 (8.1)
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 (R2)
- Windows Server 2012 (R2)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 18.04
- Rhel 6.5, 7.0
The following cookbooks are required:
node['arcgis']['geoevent']['authorization_file']= ArcGIS GeoEvent Server authorization file path.
node['arcgis']['geoevent']['authorization_file_version']= ArcGIS GeoEvent Server authorization file version. Default value is
node['arcgis']['geoevent']['setup_archive']= Path to ArcGIS GeoEvent Server setup archive. Default value depends on
node['arcgis']['geoevent']['setup']= The location of ArcGIS GeoEvent Server setup executable. Default location is
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\ArcGIS10.7\ArcGISGeoEventServer\Setup.exeon Windows and
node['arcgis']['geoevent']['configure_autostart']= If set to true, on Linux the GeoEvent Server is configured to start with the operating system. Default value is
node['arcgis']['geoevent']['ports']= Ports to open for GeoEvent. Default depends on
Installs and configures ArcGIS GeoEvent Server.
Installs language pack for ArcGIS GeoEvent Server.
Starts ArcGIS GeoEvent Server.
Stops ArcGIS GeoEvent Server.
Uninstalls ArcGIS GeoEvent Server.
See wiki pages for more information about using ArcGIS cookbooks.
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2021 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's License.txt file.
(Esri Tags: ArcGIS Enterprise GeoEvent Server Chef Cookbook) (Esri Language: Ruby)
|arcgis-repository ~> 3.7|
|arcgis-enterprise ~> 3.7|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
arcgis-geoevent cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the arcgis-geoevent cookbook.
- Added support for ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.9.
- Added start_server and stop_server recipes.
- Added support for installation without Linux superuser privileges.
- Added support for group managed service Windows accounts (gMSA).
- Added support for Chef Client 15.
- Added support for ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.8.1.
- Added support for ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.8.
- Added support for ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.7.1.
- Added support for ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.7 and dropped support for previous versions.
- Added dependency on new arcgis-repository cookbook to support global ArcGIS software repository in S3.
- Added support for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1
- Added ec2 test kitchen.
- Added support for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6
- Support for Chef-Client 13.
- Added support for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1
- Changed dependency from 'arcgis-server' cookbook to 'arcgis-enterprise'
- Configure 'arcgisgeoevent' system.d service.
- Added support for ArcGIS 10.5.
- Split from 'arcgis' 2.2.1 cookbook.
- Added support for ArcGIS 10.5 Beta.