cookbook 'unifi', '= 1.1.0', :supermarket
unifi (5) Versions 1.1.0 Follow3
Installs/Configures Ubiquiti UniFi server.
cookbook 'unifi', '= 1.1.0'
knife cookbook site install unifi
knife cookbook site download unifi
This Cookbook includes Recipes to install, configure & enable Ubiquiti's UniFi Access-Point controller software.
Includes other requisite Recipes - USE THIS.
Configures Ubiquity's PPA repository for package installs.
Installs unifi package.
Configures unifi service.
Work-around for Ubuntu Trust Tahr's Java install.
recipe[unifi] in the Run List. Run Chef. Enjoy.
- Author:: Brian Dwyer https://github.com/bdwyertech
- Author:: Greg Albrecht (email@example.com) https://github.com/ampledata
- Author:: Tim Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) https://github.com/tas50
Copyright 2014-2016 Orion Labs, Inc. Copyright 2016 Chef Software, Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|apt >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
unifi Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the unfi cookbook.
- Ownership has been transferred from Orion Labs. Thanks for all the original work folks.
- Updated the PPA resource to work with the Apt 3.0 cookbook
- Added Debian as a supported platform
- Added contributing and testing docs
- Added Debian and Ubuntu 16.04 to the Test Kitchen config
- Added testing in Travis including Kitchen-Dokken integration testing
- Updated the metadata with issues_url and source_url metadata
- Resolved all cookstyle (rubocop) warnings
- Updated the Berksfile to point to the supermarket
- Added maintainers files with contact information
- Added a Rakefile for simplified testing
- Added Github templates for PRs and Issues
- Updated testing deps to the latest versions
- Changed from Rubocop to Cookstyle to bring in a set of sale defaults
- Existing build / CI files have been removed (Makefile, .ruby-version, Thorfile, Vagrantfile)
1.1.0 passed this metric
1.1.0 passed this metric