cookbook 'subversion', '= 1.3.1', :supermarket
cookbook 'subversion', '= 1.3.1'
knife supermarket install subversion
knife supermarket download subversion
Installs subversion for clients or sets up a server under Apache HTTPD.
- Chef 11+
attributes/default.rb for default values. The attributes are used in the server recipe.
node['subversion']['repo_dir']- filesystem location of the repository to serve.
node['subversion']['repo_name']- name of the repository to serve up.
node['subversion']['server_name']- server name used in the svn vhost.
node['subversion']['user']- user to log into the svn vhost.
node['subversion']['password']- htpasswd for the subversion user in the server recipe. This should be overridden as the default is not secure.
node['subversion']['list_parent_path']- a choice of "on" or "off". When set to "on" the list of repositories in the
node['subversion']['repo_dir']will be indexed at http://<server_name>/svn. Default is "off"
Sets up an SVN repository server with
recipe[apache2::mod_dav_svn]. This will use the
web_app definition from the apache cookbook to drop off the template, and uses the attributes for configuration.
On nodes where
subversion should be installed such as application servers that will check out a repository, use
recipe[subversion]. If you would like a subversion server, use
recipe[subversion::server]. You should override
node['subversion']['password'] in the role that applies the server recipe.
License & Authors
Author: Cookbook Engineering Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: 2008-2015, Chef Software, Inc. ``` Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. ```
subversion Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the subversion cookbook.
- Changed the apache2 cookbook dependency from '~> 2.0.0' to '>= 2.0.0' so that the 3.X release can be used
- Updated Travis config to test on modern Ruby releases and use the container infrastructure for faster tests
- Updated Berskfile to the 3.X format
- Updated Chefspecs to the 4.X format
- Added source_url and issues_url metadata for Supermarket
- Added contributing, testing, and maintainers documentation
- Updated all development dependencies in the Gemfile to the latest
- Added a Rakefile for simplified testing
- Added Oracle Linux and Amazon Linux to the Readme and metadata
- Added CentOS to the Kitchen CI config
- Added Chef standard .gitignore and chefignore files
- Updating test harness
- Upgrading to Apache2 2.0.x series to support Ubuntu 14.04
- COOK-3868 - add mod_dav to subversion cookbooks
- COOK-3692 - Use SVNParentPath for Server and expose SVNListParentPath as attribute
- COOK-3061 - Clean up case platform
- Resolves foodcritic warnings
- [COOK-1513] - support SUSE SLES
- [COOK-810] - add Windows platform support
- Current public release
1.3.1 passed this metric
1.3.1 passed this metric