cookbook 'sc_vscode', '= 1.0.5', :supermarket
sc_vscode (10) Versions 1.0.5 Follow1
Installs and manages Visual Studio Code Extensions
cookbook 'sc_vscode', '= 1.0.5'
knife supermarket install sc_vscode
knife supermarket download sc_vscode
Provides a set of resources to aid in the installation and management of vscode extensions
This cookbook is maintained by the Sous Chefs. The Sous Chefs are a community of Chef cookbook maintainers working together to maintain important cookbooks. If you’d like to know more please visit sous-chefs.org or come chat with us on the Chef Community Slack in #sous-chefs.
- Chef 13 +
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.
This cookbook has no specified dependencies.
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the vscode cookbook.
1.0.5 - 2021-06-01
1.0.4 - 2020-12-02
- resolved cookstyle error: resources/installer.rb:39:7 warning:
- Install libxcb which is required to properly install extensions
- Remove Debian 8 testing
- Add Debian 10, EL8 and Ubuntu 20.04 testing
1.0.3 - 2020-11-18
- fixed yamllint warning for "on" in the ci workflow
- Migrated to actions for testing
- Updated circleci builds to be parallel
- Updated cookbook with latest
.rubocop.ymlas no longer required
- Added extension management
- Can install extensions
- Can upgrade extensions
- Can uninstall extensions
- Added installation management
- Can install vscode and related repository
- Can uninstall vscode and related repository
- Added initial support for Linux