cookbook 'logwatch', '= 1.2.0'
The logwatch cookbook has been deprecated
Author provided reason for deprecation:
The logwatch cookbook has been deprecated and is no longer being maintained by its authors. Use of the logwatch cookbook is no longer recommended.
logwatch (9) Versions 1.2.0 Follow21
Installs logwatch, a nice log analyzer
cookbook 'logwatch', '= 1.2.0', :supermarket
knife supermarket install logwatch
knife supermarket download logwatch
- Chef 11+
Ensures that perl is installed to be used with logwatch and then installs logwatch.
node['logwatch']['email']- Email Address which Logwatch reports to
node['logwatch']['detail']- The level of detail in the Logwatch report
node['logwatch']['range']- The default time range for the Logwatch report
node['logwatch']['output']- The output method of the Logwatch report
node['logwatch']['format']- The format of the Logwatch report
License & Authors
Author: Cookbook Engineering Team (email@example.com)
Copyright: 2009-2015, Chef Software, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
|perl ~> 1.2|
logwatch Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the logwatch cookbook.
- Add new
- Added additional platforms to the metadata
- Updated .gitignore file
- Updated Test Kitchen config for the latest platforms
- Added Chef standard Rubocop config
- Updated testing in Travis CI to use ChefDK vs. Gems
- Updated Berksfile to 3.X format
- Updated contributing and testing docs
- Added maintainers.md and maintainers.toml files
- Added Travis and cookbook version badges to the readme
- Expanded the requirements section in the readme and clarify the minimum supported Chef release is 11
- Updated Opscode -> Chef Software
- Added a Rakefile for simplified testing
- Added a Chefignore file
- Resolved Rubocop warnings
- Added source_url and issues_url to the metadata
- Updated Chefspec tests to 4.X format
- COOK-3259 - Add and document additional logwatch configuration options as node attributes
- [COOK-1529] - Add default
- Add test-kitchen support
- Initial public release
1.2.0 passed this metric
1.2.0 passed this metric