cookbook 'jpackage', '= 1.0.4', :supermarket
The jpackage cookbook has been deprecated
The jpackage cookbook has been deprecated and is no longer being maintained by its authors. Use of the jpackage cookbook is no longer recommended.
jpackage (5) Versions 1.0.4 Follow6
cookbook 'jpackage', '= 1.0.4'
knife cookbook site install jpackage
knife cookbook site download jpackage
Configures and installs JPackage. Used to install Java-related packages on Red Hat flavored linuxes
The JPackage Project has two primary goals:
- To provide a coherent set of Java software packages for Linux, satisfying all quality requirements of other applications.
- To establish an efficient and robust policy for Java software packaging and installation.
- Chef 11+
node["jpackage"]["version"]- The JPackage version to install, default "5.0".
Simply include the recipe where you want JPackage installed.
License & Authors
Author: Cookbook Engineering Team (email@example.com)
Copyright: 2010-2015, Chef Software, Inc. ``` Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. ```
|java >= 0.0.0|
jpackage Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the jpackage cookbook.
- Added gitignore and chefignore files
- Added Test Kitchen config
- Added Rubocop config
- Added Travis config
- Added Berksfile
- Updated Testing and Contributing docs
- Added maintainers.toml and maintainers.md files
- Added Gemfile with development dependencies
- Added Travis and cookbook version badges to the Readme
- Expanded the requirements section in the Readme
- Added a Rakefile for simplified testing
- Added additional platforms to the metadata.rb
- Added issues_url and source_url to the metadata.rb
- Updated Opscode -> Chef Software
- Added basic Chefspec converge test
- Converted symbols to strings for Foodcritic
- Resolved all Rubocop warnings
- Add License file
- COOK-3416 - Fix installation on EL6
- [COOK-2127] - Use
platform_familyto add OS support
- Initial released version.
1.0.4 passed this metric
1.0.4 passed this metric