cookbook 'hp-tools', '= 1.0.0', :supermarket
hp-tools (3) Versions 1.0.0 Follow4
Installs/Configures various HP tools
cookbook 'hp-tools', '= 1.0.0'
knife cookbook site install hp-tools
knife cookbook site download hp-tools
This cookbook installs the HP Management tools including the HP System Management Homepage
- SNMP cookbook with a configured trap server to send hardware events to
- The following RPM's need to be available in a public or private repo configured on your nodes:
- cpqacuxe, hp-health, hp-smh-templates, hp-snmp-agents, hpacucli, hpdiags, hponcfg, hpsmh, hpvca
- Tested on RHEL 6 / CentOS 6.2
- Untested, but most likely functional on Fedora, Amazon, Oracle, and Scientific Linux
Include the default recipe on a node's runlist
|snmp >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.