This cookbook installs the HP Management tools including the HP System Management Homepage
* SNMP cookbook with a configured trap server to send hardware events to
* The following RPM's need to be available in a public or private repo configured on your nodes:
- cpqacuxe, hp-health, hp-smh-templates, hp-snmp-agents, hpacucli, hpdiags, hponcfg, hpsmh, hpvca
* Tested on RHEL 6 / CentOS 6.2
* Untested, but most likely functional on Fedora, Amazon, and Scientific Linux
Include the default recipe on a node's runlist
This cookbook has no specified dependencies.
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
No quality metric results found