cookbook 'ffmpeg', '= 0.2.0', :supermarket
ffmpeg (12) Versions 0.2.0 Follow17
cookbook 'ffmpeg', '= 0.2.0'
knife supermarket install ffmpeg
knife supermarket download ffmpeg
Installs FFMPEG, a complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video - FFMPEG
- Chef 0.10
- Ubuntu 10.04
Please help increase the supported platform list by notifying me of coincidental support or by submitting a pull request which will add support for an additional platform(s).
- +ffmpeg[:install_method]+ - Installation method,
- +ffmpeg[:prefix]+ - Location prefix of where the installation files will go if installing via
- +ffmpeg[:git_repository]+ - Location of the source Git repository if installing via
- +ffmpeg[:git_revision]+ - Revision of the Git repository to install if installing via
:source. Points to version 0.6.3 by default
- +ffmpeg[:compile_flags]+ - Array of flags to use in compilation process if installing via
:source. FFMPEG will be recompiled if this attribute is modified after initial compilation
WARN: When specifying the
git_revision attribute, use the hash of commit or a HEAD - not a tag. Sync action of Git provider will always attempt to update the git clone if a tag is used.
Pull requests are very welcome! Make sure your patches are well tested. Ideally create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
LICENSE and AUTHOR
Author:: Jamie Winsor (email@example.com)
Copyright:: 2011, En Masse Entertainment, Inc
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|git >= 0.0.0|
|build-essential >= 0.0.0|
|libvpx ~> 0.2.0|
|x264 ~> 0.2.0|