cookbook 'autofs', '= 3.0.0', :supermarket
Installs/Configures autofs Server
cookbook 'autofs', '= 3.0.0'
knife supermarket install autofs
knife supermarket download autofs
The AutoFS cookbook is a resource cookbook.
This cookbook configures clients that use autofs See: http://linux.die.net/man/8/automount
This cookbook does not concern itself with managing an NFS server.
- Chef Infra Client 12.21 or higher
Add entries directly to auto.master
automaster_entry '/smb' do map '/etc/auto.smb' options '--timeout 600' end
Add entries to custom autofs map file
map_entry 'homes' do location '://smb-server:directory' fstype 'smb' options 'rw' map '/etc/auto.smb' end
Nfs resource with default entries for map & auto.master
nfs '/mnt/nfs' do server 'nfsserver' export '/example/remote_path/' options 'sync' end
- Author: Dan Webb (email@example.com)
- Author: Luke Bradbury (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Author: Richard Lock (email@example.com)
- Author: James E. Flemer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.
|line >= 0.0.0|
AutoFS Cookbook CHANGELOG
3.0.0 - 2021-05-26
- Unpin the line cookbook so we use the latest version
- Add unified_mode true to all resources
- Require Chef 15.3 for unified mode and Chef 17 support
- Transfered cookbook to Sous-Chefs
- Standardised files
- Run latest cookstyle on cookbook
- Added Github Actions for testing
- Added support for Centos-8
- Removed support for Centos-6
- Added Dokken testing
- Min Chef version is now 12.21
- In map_entry use find_resource to conditionally create the automaster_entry.
- Removed dependency on chef-sugar.
- Support for Chef 14.
- Support wildcard maps and improve robustness (regex matching)
- Updated cookbook versions in metadata and fixed rubocop warnings.
- Updated nfs resource to use fstype property.
- Refactored to use new resource model with compat_resource (#18).
- Bug: #9 duplicate entries for the same mountpoint.
- Bug: line matching does not work.
- Refactored NFS block to change order at which packages are installed.
- Bugs #4 & #5 fixed and small amount of rubocop.
- Refactored entire cookbook to a resource model https://github.com/chef-cookbooks/resource.
- Cookbook now supports less platforms as there are currently no tests for SmartOS and Solaris2. If you would like support for these platform, please submit a PR respective tests.