cookbook 'atom', '= 0.4.1', :supermarket
Installs/Configures the Atom text editor - a hackable editor based on Electron, maintained by GitHub
cookbook 'atom', '= 0.4.1'
knife supermarket install atom
knife supermarket download atom
atom_apm resource to install, uninstall, upgrade packages.
This cookbook is maintained by the Sous Chefs. The Sous Chefs are a community of Chef cookbook maintainers working together to maintain important cookbooks. If you’d like to know more please visit sous-chefs.org or come chat with us on the Chef Community Slack in #sous-chefs.
atom_apm to install, uninstall, upgrade packages.
Installs atom via package manager.
Installs the apm packages listed under
attributes: atom: packages: - vim-mode - minimap
Custom Resource Usage
This resource manages apm packages, supporting the following actions:
# Install 'lychee-theme' atom_apm 'lychee-theme' # Uninstall 'dracula-theme' atom_apm 'dracula-theme' do action :uninstall end
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
0.4.1 - 2021-05-11
- Update standaardised files from sous-chefs/repo-management
- Migrated to Github Actions for testing
- Simplified the PPA setup in the
- resolved cookstyle error: recipes/windows.rb:19:18 convention:
- resolved cookstyle error: recipes/windows.rb:19:19 refactor:
[0.3.1] - 2019-08-12
- Add a TESTING.md file
- Use a new windows test image and test windows 2016
[0.3.0] - 2019-08-08
- Use a custom resource instead of an LWRP
- Add tests.
- Make the cookbook actions idempotent.
- Remove the chefspec tests
- Add support for Mac OS X
- On Debian/Ubuntu install package instead of just setting up Atom apt ppa repo
- On Windows, install package directly instead of using Chocolatey
- Add specs and integration tests