cookbook 'activemq', '= 2.0.3', :supermarket
Installs activemq and sets it up as service
cookbook 'activemq', '= 2.0.3'
knife supermarket install activemq
knife supermarket download activemq
Installs Apache ActiveMQ and sets up the service using the included init script.
- Chef 11+
node['activemq']['mirror']- download URL up to the activemq/apache-activemq directory.
node['activemq']['version']- version to install.
node['activemq']['home']- directory to deploy to (/opt by default)
node['activemq']['wrapper']['max_memory']- maximum amount of memory to use for activemq.
node['activemq']['wrapper']['useDedicatedTaskRunner']- whether to use the dedicated task runner
node['activemq']['enable_stomp']- Flag that decides whether or not to use stomp. Note: This is only used when
use_default_configattribute is true.
node['activemq']['use_default_config']- Flag that allows the option to use a basic configuration file
node['activemq']['install_java']- Whether or not to use the Java community cookbook to install Java. Defaults to
node['activemq']['enabled']- Whether or not the ActiveMQ service should be started. Defaults to
recipe[activemq] to a run list.
License & Authors
Author: Cookbook Engineering Team (email@example.com)
Copyright: 2008-2015, Chef Software, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|java ~> 1.13|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
activemq Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the activemq cookbook.
- Install tar for minimal rhel installs that might not have it
- Test in Travis with kitchen-docker so each commit triggers a full integration test
- Update the development and testing gems in the Gemfile
- Add new attributes for controlling the SSL settings
- Update metadata for the move from opscode-cookbooks to chef-cookbooks
- Resolve rubocop warnings in the Rakefile and Rake tasks
- Remove incorrect development documentation in the readme
- Update the author to be the Cookbook Engineering Team
- Add additional development gems for rake and cloud testing
- Default to ActiveMQ version 5.12.0
- Updated to the latest out of the box ActiveMQ config XML file so that newer installs could be successfully started. This is a 100% breaking change for older ActiveMQ installs.
- Added new attribute to decide if the service should be started or not:
node['activemq']['enabled']. Defaults to true, but can be used with wrapper cookbooks that need to install additional configs before starting ActiveMQ
- Added new attribute to decide if Java should be installed or not:
node['activemq']['install_java']. Defaults to true
- Fixed wrapper.conf to only template if
- Updated Berksfile to 3.0 format
- Update Kitchen CI config with additional platforms and the attributes necessary for a clean converge
- Update Travis CI to test on Ruby 2/2.1/2.2 and to use the containe infrastructure and bundler caching for faster tests
- Removed yum as a dependency in the Berksfile since it's not actually used anywhere
- Added the new contributing and testing docs
- Add a maintainers file
- Updated all development dependencies in the Gemfile
- Clarified that Chef 11+ is required in the readme
- Added Travis and Supermarket badges in the readme
- Added scientific oracle, and amazon to the metdata file
- Add source_url and issues_url metadata to the metadata file
- Added minimal Chefspec to test recipe convergence
- Updated .gitignore and added a chefignore file
- Fix serverspec tests to run with the the latest serverspec release
- Adding global amq distribution service switch
- Metadata includes
- [COOK-4557] activemq cookbook default mirror url is broken
- COOK-3309 - Fix service (re)start command
- COOK-2846 - Add support for openSUSE
COOK-2845 - Support differing versions of
- COOK-1777 - Add stomp integration
- [COOK-2816] - update version to 5.8.0
- [COOK-2817] - resolve foodcritic warning
- [COOK-800] - activemq cookbook should install 5.5.1 by default
- [COOK-872] - activemq home directory isn't explicitly created
2.0.3 passed this metric
2.0.3 passed this metric