cookbook 'zsh', '= 1.0.3', :supermarket
The zsh cookbook has been deprecated
The zsh cookbook has been deprecated and is no longer being maintained by its authors. Use of the zsh cookbook is no longer recommended.
cookbook 'zsh', '= 1.0.3'
knife supermarket install zsh
knife supermarket download zsh
Installs zsh package and documentation.
- RHEL/CentOS and derivatives
- Chef 11+
Whereever you have users who want to use
zsh as their login shell,
use this recipe. For example, add
recipe[zsh] to a base role applied
to all nodes.
License & Authors
Author: Cookbook Engineering Team (email@example.com)
Copyright: 2008-2015, Chef Software, Inc. ``` Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. ```
This cookbook has no specified dependencies.
zsh Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the zsh cookbook.
- Updated Rubocop config to use our standard rules
- Updated Contributing and testing docs to the latest
- Added a Maintainers file
- Added additional testing gems to the Gemfile
- Updated Foodcritic dep to 5.0
- Update URLs to the chef-cookbooks Github org
- Added a Rakefile for easier testing
- Added Oracle Linux to the metadata
- Added long_description to the metadata
- Add a chefignore file to prevent uploading unecessary files to the chef server
- Update the contributing document to the latest version
- Add issues_url and source_url metadata to metadata.rb for Chef 12
- Add a .travis.yml file for lint and unit testing
- Add additional files to the gitignore file
- Add a rubocop config and resolve all rubocop warnings
- Add a Gemfile for all test dependencies
- Update platforms in test Kitchen and swap yum -> yum-epel
- Add a basic chefspec cookbook converge test
- Update all references to Opscode to be Chef Software
- Update the Berkfile for the 3.X format
- Add Travis and cookbook version badges to the readme
- Document platform and chef requirements in the readme
- Add name attribute to metadata (for Chef 12)
- Improvements to toplevel files, docs, test harness, etc.
- Current public release.
1.0.3 passed this metric
1.0.3 passed this metric