cookbook 'xml', '= 1.3.1', :supermarket
The xml cookbook has been deprecated
The xml cookbook has been deprecated and is no longer being maintained by its authors. Use of the xml cookbook is no longer recommended.
cookbook 'xml', '= 1.3.1'
knife cookbook site install xml
knife cookbook site download xml
Installs development package for libxml.
- Arch Linux
- Chef 11+
node['xml']['packages']- Array of package names that should be installed
node['xml']['nokogiri']['use_system_libraries']- Whether to use system libraries for nokogiri (defaults to
Installs the development packages for libxml2 and libxslt.
For installing the packages during compile time:
node.set['xml']['compiletime'] = true include_recipe 'xml::default'
Installs the nokogiri gem into Chef's Ruby environment so it can be used in recipes.
License & Authors
Author: Cookbook Engineering Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: 2009-2015, Chef Software, Inc. ``` Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License. ```
xml Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the xml cookbook.
- Fixed compile errors on Chef 11
- Added an empty array of packages for unknown systems to prevent failures on Windows and other operating systems
- Added zlib1g-dev on Ubuntu / Debian to fix compiles
- Add support for OS X
- Add source_url and issues_url to metadata.rb for Supermarket
- Updated readme to reflect that use_system_libraries actually defaults to false
- Use compile_time attribute with chef_gem to avoid deprecation warnings
- Update Chefspec tests to 4.X format
- Add additional platforms to the Kitchen CI config
- Use the standard Rubocop config and resolve all warnings
- Add Ruby 2.1/2.2 to Travis and remove Ruby 1.9.3
- Update Berksfile to 3.X format
- Update contributing and testing docs
- Update and expand testing dependencies in the Gemfile
- Add maintainers.md and maintainers.toml files
- Add cookbook version badge to the readme
- Add Chef and platform requirements to the readme
- Add Rakfile for simplified testing
- Remove yum and build-essential from the Berksfile since these didn't need to be there
- Update .gitignore and add chefignore to prevent extra files from being uploaded to the Chef server
- Reverting compile_time work
- Fixing last patch to play nicely with Chef Sugar
- Fixing chef_gem for Chef below 12.1.0
- Being explicit about usage of the chef_gem's compile_time property.
- Eliminating future deprecation warnings in Chef 12.1.0.
- Re-release with stove 3.2.2 to get a metadata.rb
- [#11] Fix warning message from build-essential
- [#13] pin nokogiri to a working version
- [COOK-4468] Only set ENV variable when needed
- [COOK-4474] - Bump apt and yum versions in Berksfile, Lock to build-essentials 1.4
- [COOK-4468] - Set NOKOGIRI_USE_SYSTEM_LIBRARIES env variable
[COOK-4382] - Fix xml cookbook spec test [COOK-4304] - Set proper packages for SUSE 11
- COOK-4304 - Now sets proper packages for SUSE 11
- COOK-3462 - Allow installing packages during compile time
- [COOK-2059] - missing dependency on build-essential
- [COOK-1826] - support nokogiri chef_gem
- [COOK-1902] - add support for archlinux
- [COOK-1232] - add xslt to xml cookbook
- [COOK-953] - Add FreeBSD support
- [COOK-775] - Add Amazon Linux support
1.3.1 passed this metric
1.3.1 passed this metric