cookbook 'ts3', '= 0.3.0', :supermarket
Provides Chef Resources for installing and managing TeamSpeak 3 servers.
cookbook 'ts3', '= 0.3.0'
knife cookbook site install ts3
knife cookbook site download ts3
LWRPs for installing and configuring TeamSpeak 3 servers.
In general, an OS is said to be supported if it is listed in
.kitchen.yml under the platforms section.
Although all supported OS and job control systems should work, we test using the default systems provided by the OS (for example, systemd on Fedora 23).
Simply call the
ts3_server_install LWRP to handle installing instances and the
ts3_server_configure LWRP for configuring pre-existing instances.
The included rakefile has a number of quick-and-dirty tasks defined to make life easier. For example, there are tasks defined to allow one-liners for running tests, style checks, and tagging/deployment.
Rakefile out for more information. You can also run
rake -T to get a listing and description of what each task does.
Installs the TeamSpeak 3 server.
|install_dir||true||String||---||The location on the filesystem to install the TS3 server to.|
|version||true||String||---||The version of the server software to install.|
Configures a TeamSpeak 3 server.
|user||true||String||teamspeakd||The username of the system account which manages the server.|
|install_dir||true||String||---||The location of the server on the filesystem.|
|server_name||false||String||server||The alias for this server. Used to differentiate job control scripts from one another.|
|job_control||false||String||manual||The service system used by your hardware. Used to create management scripts automatically.|
Job Control types
The following job control systems are supported by the LWRP:
|manual||Don't bother installing any scripts, as the server will be managed manually by the administrator.|
|systemd||Install a service for systemd managed by systemctl.|
|sysv||Install a service for SysV (init.d style management).|
This cookbook has no specified dependencies.
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
v3.0 (1 July 2016)
- Switched to 12.5-style for resource definition for the
- Added testing and support for systemd compatible versions of Debian and CentOS
- Added SysV init support in
v 0.2.0 (16 June 2016)
- Fixed an issue where template files weren't being pulled in properly during the convergence process.
v 0.1.3 (30 May 2016)
- Added very basic inspec tests (does the server start up? port is ok?)
- Cleaned up chefspec tests
- fixed downloaded file extension so that both sides of the 3.0.12 divide worked as expected (bz2 versus tar.gz)
- added Rakefile tasks to make testing and deployment easier
v0.1.1 (18 May 2016)
- RuboCop cleanup (minus a few lines which are > 120 characters)
- Initial Kitchen setup for ubuntu and fedora systems
- pulled the service startup out of the LWRP (let caller decide when to start services)
v0.1.0 (15 May 2016)
- Inital release with a very basic install and configure LWRP, along with demo recipe showing the process.
0.3.0 passed this metric
0.3.0 passed this metric