cookbook 'stack-logger', '= 1.0.12'
stack-logger (5) Versions 1.0.12 Follow0
cookbook 'stack-logger', '= 1.0.12', :supermarket
knife supermarket install stack-logger
knife supermarket download stack-logger
stack-logger is part of the-startup-stack.
This cookbook will install a complete ELK stack based on docker.
What it includes?
RAID level disk is included in this cookbook so you can get more storage space
for your logs.
This will install and configure the docker service so all images can be pulled
from the Docker registry.
Couple of data bags included to set up the cookbook
credentialsfor docker. that includes
override['logger']['disk_count'] = 5 override['logger']['disk_size'] = 1025 override['logger']['raid_level'] = 10 override['logger']['disk_piops'] = 3000 override['logger']['mount_point'] = '/mnt' override['logger']['docker_repo'] = 'the-startup-stack'
Copyright 2015, The Startup Stack
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
"Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to
permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to
the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION
OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Avi Tzurel @kensodev KensoDev github
|docker ~> 2.0|
|aws >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
Stack Logger Change Log
- [@KensoDev] - 2016/06/17 - Sharing an HTTPS based image in the README
- [@KensoDev] - 2016/06/17 - README changes
- [@KensoDev] - 2015/08/12 - htpassword syntax fix in Nginx configuration file
- [@KensoDev] - 2015/08/12 - HTPassword now working correct since it's running
- [@KensoDev] - 2015/08/12 - Fixing shasum checks for plugins and server
- [@KensoDev] - 2015/08/12 - First version released
Prior to 1.0.0 Notable changes
- Fixed the AWS cookbook for creating RAID volumes as suggested here: [https://github.com/opscode-cookbooks/aws/pull/99)
- Stabilizing around Kibana and Elastic versions after open sourcing the cookbook
1.0.12 passed this metric
1.0.12 passed this metric