cookbook 'resharper', '~> 3.0.1', :supermarket
resharper (4) Versions 3.0.1 Follow0
cookbook 'resharper', '~> 3.0.1'
knife supermarket install resharper
knife supermarket download resharper
Installs and configures JetBrains ReSharper Ultimate.
Visual Studio is already installed.
resharper::default recipe in your run list.
node['resharper']['version']- Defaults to ReSharper
2018.1. If you change this you'll need to change the installer checksum.
node['resharper']['checksum']- The setup executable SHA256 checksum.
node['resharper']['source']- Root URL to download the setup executable, defaults to
node['resharper']['vs_versions']- The Visual Studio major versions to integrate ReSharper into. Defaults to
%w(10 11 12 14)where 14 is Visual Studio 2015 and so on.
node['resharper']['products']- The JetBrains products to install. Defaults to
dotPeek;ReSharper. Product names must be separated by semicolons.
See this JetBrains article for all
Author:: Shawn Neal (email@example.com)
|windows >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
CHANGELOG for resharper
This file is used to list changes made in each version of resharper.
3.0.1 - 2021-06-01
- Various Cookstyle fixes
- Support Chef 13, drop support for Chef 12.
- Upgrade to ReSharper 2018.1.
- Standardize testing environment across repos. (AppVeyor, Kitchen, Rake, etc.)
- Upgrade development dependencies.
- Added support for installing ReSharper 2016+, which uses a non-MSI installer.
- Supports installing ReSharper 7.x