cookbook 'presidecms', '= 0.1.1', :supermarket
presidecms (3) Versions 0.1.1 Follow1
Installs/Configures a PresideCMS server
cookbook 'presidecms', '= 0.1.1'
knife cookbook site install presidecms
knife cookbook site download presidecms
This cookbook installs PresideCMS on Railo 4.2 and Tomcat 7 (configurable). The result is a vanilla Tomcat + Railo server with the following modifications:
- Tuckey URL Rewrite Filter is installed and configured for PresideCMS
- PresideCMS is downloaded and a server wide Railo mapping is created
- Railo is configured for PresideCMS (small tweaks to default configuration)
Right now, no example site is installed. The intention of this Cookbook is simply a working server that is ready to have sites running under Tomcat.
The cookbook has been tested on Ubuntu 14.04, but should work on most platforms where Java 6 or 7 work.
node['presidecms']['version']PresideCMS version, right now only 'bleedingedge' (default) and 'stable' are available
node['presidecms']['installation_root_directory']Root directory in which to install PresideCMS. Defaults to "/opt" which result in the core CMS code being installed to "/opt/preside".
recipe[presidecms] in your node's
- Fork the repository on Github
- Create a named feature branch (like
- Write you change
- Test your change
- Submit a Pull Request
|zip >= 0.0.0|
|railo >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the Preside-CMS-Cookbook cookbook.
- Dominic Watson - Initial release of PresideCMS Cookbook
- Dominic Watson - Updating the metadata and README for the Cookbook