cookbook 'ms_dotnet45', '= 2.0.2'
The ms_dotnet45 cookbook has been deprecated
Author provided reason for deprecation:
The ms_dotnet45 cookbook has been deprecated and is no longer being maintained by its authors. Use of the ms_dotnet45 cookbook is no longer recommended.
You may find that the ms_dotnet cookbook is a suitable alternative.
ms_dotnet45 (8) Versions 2.0.2 Follow10
Installs Microsoft .NET 4.5
cookbook 'ms_dotnet45', '= 2.0.2', :supermarket
knife supermarket install ms_dotnet45
knife supermarket download ms_dotnet45
This cookbook installs the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Server Core)
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core )
- Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2 (not supported on Server Core )
- Chef 11+
default['ms_dotnet45']['http_url']: Download URL for MS .NET 4.5 MSI
default['ms_dotnet45']['timeout']: Timeout for completing the installation
Include the default recipe on a node's runlist to ensure that .NET Framework 4.5 is installed on the system
License & Authors
Author: Tim Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: 2011-2015, Webtrends, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|windows >= 0.0.0|
ms_dotnet45 Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the ms_dotnet45 cookbook.
- Add 3010 as a successful install code
- Transfer ownership to Chef
- Add contributing.md, maintainers.md, and testing.md files
- Add Rakefile for easy testings
- Add travis.yml file to run Rubocop and Foodcritic
- Update Rubocop rules
- Fix Rubocop warnings
- Added a Gemfile
- Added a Berksfile
- Added gitignore file
- Added chefignore file
- Renamed defaults.rb attribute file to default.rb [juliandunn]
- Update to version of .NET to be installed to 4.5.2 [juliandunn]
For previous changes see the git log
2.0.2 failed this metric
FC009: Resource attribute not recognised: /tmp/cook/232c5722690d2828bd940fb7/ms_dotnet45/recipes/default.rb:22
2.0.2 failed this metric