cookbook 'http_deploy', '= 0.0.1', :supermarket
http_deploy (2) Versions 0.0.1 Follow1
Downloads and deploys a binary package using HTTP
cookbook 'http_deploy', '= 0.0.1'
knife cookbook site install http_deploy
knife cookbook site download http_deploy
This cookbook downloads and deploys a binary package using HTTP.
- :deploy: Download and deploy a binary package using HTTP
- :url: URL of the file to be deployed
- :path: The directory to deploy the file into
- :builds: The directory to store the download in (defaults to
Chef::Client[:file_cache_path]if it's defined otherwise it falls back to the OS tmpdir)
Deploy a WAR file into a tomcat instance
http_deploy 'app.war' do url 'http://some-bucket.s3.amazonaws.com/builds/app_production.war' path node[:tomcat][:webapp_dir] end
- Fork the repository on Github
- Create a named feature branch (like
- Write your change
- Write tests for your change (if applicable)
- Run the tests, ensuring they all pass
- Submit a Pull Request using Github
License & Authors
- Author:: Matt Kasa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright 2014, Granicus Inc. This file is part of http_deploy. http_deploy is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. http_deploy is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with http_deploy. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This cookbook has no specified dependencies.
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.