cookbook 'gpg', '= 1.3.0', :supermarket
cookbook 'gpg', '= 1.3.0'
knife supermarket install gpg
knife supermarket download gpg
Installs and configures GPG on a system
This cookbook is maintained by the Sous Chefs. The Sous Chefs are a community of Chef cookbook maintainers working together to maintain important cookbooks. If you’d like to know more please visit sous-chefs.org or come chat with us on the Chef Community Slack in #sous-chefs.
This cookboks uses custom resources to control GPG2.
Install GPG2 and haveged
Generate a GPG key for a user
gpg_key 'foo' do user 'foo' passphrase 'this-is-not-secure' end
For further detail please see the documentation for each resource, or the test cookbook for example usage.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.
|yum-epel >= 0.0.0|
gpg Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the gpg cookbook.
1.3.0 - 2020-12-14
- Added support for SUSE and OpenSUSE
- Comment out enforce_idempotency in kitchen.dokken.yml so tests work
- Update/Remove the platforms we test against
- Fix support for pinentry_mode on Ubuntu 16.04
- resolved cookstyle error: resources/install.rb:1:36 convention:
- resolved cookstyle error: resources/install.rb:1:37 refactor:
- Use Github Actions for testing
- Fix Ubuntu platform checks in the
- Use true/false in the resource to simplify the types
- Adds two new resources
- Use CircleCI for testing
- Sous Chefs will now be maintaining this cookbook. For more information on Sous Chefs see http://sous-chefs.org/
- This cookbook now requires Chef 12 or later
- Added a chefignore file
- Added local testing with delivery local mode
- Added Code of conduct, testing, contributing, license, and changelog files
issues_urlto the metadata
- Added ubuntu/debian to the metadata as supported platforms
- Updated the kitchen config to use Vagrant on common platforms
- Resolved all cookstyle / foodcritic warnings