cookbook 'gocd_agent', '= 1.1.8', :supermarket
Install and configure a ThoughtWorks Go CD (GoCD) Agent/Client
cookbook 'gocd_agent', '= 1.1.8'
knife supermarket install gocd_agent
knife supermarket download gocd_agent
- RHEL: Amazon Linux
- RHEL: RedHat, CentOS, Scientific, Oracle, Fedora, etc.
- Debian: Debian, Ubuntu, LinuxMint, etc.
- MacOS X: MacOS X, MacOS X Server, etc.
- Windows: Windows, MinGW32, MSWin, etc.
- Solaris: Solaris, Solaris2, OpenSolaris, OmniOS, SmartOS, etc.
java- GoCD Agents require that OpenJDK/Java 7 is installed.
unzip- In some logic branches, the
unziputility method will be used to decompress an archive file.
# The Basics default[:gocd_agent][:name] = 'go-agent' default[:gocd_agent][:version] = '15.2.0' default[:gocd_agent][:release] = '2248' # Configure communication with the GoCD Server default[:gocd_agent][:gocd_server][:host] = '127.0.0.1' default[:gocd_agent][:gocd_server][:port] = 8153 # Auto-register new GoCD Agents with the GoCD Server? default[:gocd_agent][:auto_register][:key] = nil default[:gocd_agent][:auto_register][:resources] =  default[:gocd_agent][:auto_register][:environments] =  # Requires GoCD 15.2.0 or higher default[:gocd_agent][:auto_register][:hostname] = node[:hostname]
There are many other attributes specified for this cookbook. To see them in full, review the code: attributes/default.rb
gocd_agent default recipe to install a GoCD Agent/Client on your system based on the default installation method:
Directed Install Methods
Install the GoCD Agent from official packages [but without using repos]:
# Not necessary to set because it's the default, when available on a platform node[:gocd_agent][:install_method] = 'package' include_recipe 'gocd_agent' # OR: include_recipe 'gocd_agent::install_from_package'
Install the GoCD Agent from official prebuilt binaries:
# Not necessary to set because it's the default, when available on a platform node[:gocd_agent][:install_method] = 'binary' include_recipe 'gocd_agent' # OR: include_recipe 'gocd_agent::install_from_binary'
Install the GoCD Agent from the released source archive:
# Not necessary to set because it's the default, when nothing else is available on a platform node[:gocd_agent][:install_method] = 'source' include_recipe 'gocd_agent' # OR: include_recipe 'gocd_agent::install_from_source'
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Run the unit tests (
bundle exec rake spec)
- Run test kitchen (
bundle exec kitchen test)
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Copyright (c) 2015, James M. Greene (MIT License)
|java ~> 1.31.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the
- Adjusted the
serviceresource usage to stop the service before installing so that it is effectively restarted if the service was indeed already installed.
- Added support for setting the
HOMEenvironment variable on Linux via new attribute
- Added support for prepending to the
PATHenvironment variable via new attribute
- Fixed some instances of using non-existent String method 'trim' instead of 'strip'.
- Drop the newer
:loginattribute from use of
Mixlib::ShellOut... too modern for OpsWorks's Chef 11.10's "mixlib-shellout-1.3"!
- Added better internal testing for Travis CI with
knife cookbook test
- Switched from using backtick-escaped line scripts to
- Added default value searches for
- Added new attribute to allow prereqs to NOT be forcibly installed.
- Modified template for 'autoregister.properties' file to remove excess whitespace.
- Adding attribute nodes for setting
- Fixed another attribute reference issue during Chef Compile phase vs. Converge phase, this time in
- Removed unnecessary
- Fixed issue with
node['gocd_agent']['installation_source']being empty for installers due to their attributes being evaluated during the Chef Compile phase instead of the Converge phase by using
lazyattribute evaluation where needed.
- Removed debugging code.
- Syntax error fix. Sorry!
- MOAR DEBUGGING!
- Added some debugging code into a private recipe for analysis.
- Shuffled some attribute definitions around to get the correct values propagated.
- Added a link to the
- Initial release of the
Check the Markdown Syntax Guide for help with Markdown.
The Github Flavored Markdown page describes the differences between markdown on github and standard markdown.
1.1.8 passed this metric
1.1.8 passed this metric