cookbook 'flower', '= 1.0.3', :supermarket
flower (5) Versions 1.0.3 Follow1
cookbook 'flower', '= 1.0.3'
knife cookbook site install flower
knife cookbook site download flower
This cookbook installs and runs the Flower monitoring service for Celery.
The following platforms are directly tested with KitchenCI: - Ubuntu 14.04 - CentOS 6.5
attributes/default.rb for default values.
node[:flower][:user]- User running Flower.
node[:flower][:group]- Group running Flower.
node[:flower][:version]- Version of Flower.
node[:flower][:virtualenv]- Virtualenv path.
node[:flower][:binary]- Path to the Flower binary. By default, this is
bin/flowerinside the virtualenv.
node[:flower][:conf]- Path to the Flower config file. By default, this is
flowerconfig.pyinside the virtualenv. If this is changed, make sure it's still on the Python path.
node[:flower][:broker]- Broker URL.
node[:flower][:config]- A hash of variable names to values, e.g.
'port' => '9001'. See http://flower.readthedocs.org/en/latest/config.html#options.
To install and run Flower, Just include
flower in your node's
- Fork the repository on Github
- Create a named feature branch (like
- Write tests for your change (if applicable)
- Write your change
- Run the tests, ensuring they all pass
- Submit a Pull Request using Github
- Using an existing Celery app for configuration isn't currently supported.
- Flower must be in its own virtualenv. Reusing an existing virtualenv isn't recommended.
- This cookbook uses the
pythoncookbook, and may be incompatible with existing Python installations.
License and Authors
- Author: Joe Friedl (email@example.com)
Copyright 2014, Joe Friedl Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|python >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the flower cookbook.
- Changed attribute keys to strings instead of symbols.
- Downgraded stove until the metadata nonsense is sorted out.
- First release with stove. Tagging conventions messed things up.
- Initial release of flower
1.0.3 passed this metric
1.0.3 passed this metric