cookbook 'automysqlbackup', '= 2.0.0'
automysqlbackup (2) Versions 2.0.0 Follow0
cookbook 'automysqlbackup', '= 2.0.0', :supermarket
knife supermarket install automysqlbackup
knife supermarket download automysqlbackup
chef-automysqlbackup installs and configures automysqlbackup
This cookbook depends on the following community cookbooks.
The following platforms are supported and tested:
- Debian 6.x
- Debian 7.x
- Ubuntu 14.04.x
- Ubuntu 14.10.x
Other Debian family distributions are assumed to work.
- Fork the repository from GitHub.
Clone your fork to your local machine:
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:USER/chef-automysqlbackup.git
Create a git branch
$ git checkout -b my_bug_fix
Make your changes/patches/fixes, committing appropriately
Run the tests:
Push your changes to GitHub
Open a Pull Request
The following Rake tasks are provided for automated testing of the cookbook:
$ rake -T rake integration:cloud # Run Test Kitchen with cloud plugins rake integration:vagrant # Run Test Kitchen with Vagrant rake spec # Run ChefSpec examples rake style # Run all style checks rake style:chef # Lint Chef cookbooks rake style:ruby # Run Ruby style checks rake travis # Run all tests on Travis
See TESTING.md for detailed information.
License and Author
Author:: Achim Rosenhagen (email@example.com)
Copyright:: 2015, ffuenf
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
|mysql >= 0.0.0|
|database >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
CHANGELOG for dop_base
This file is used to list changes made in each version of dop_base.
2.0.0 (January 22, 2015)
- publish to supermarket
1.0.2 (October 9, 2014)
- switch to https://github.com/ffuenf/automysqlbackup which adds a fix for MySQL 5.6
0.2.0 (August 16, 2014)
- add colorized bash prompt via .bashrc
- remove ntpdate setting via cron. add ntp service instead
- add more packages (ntp, siege)
- update/integrate testsuites: test-kitchen, foodcritic, rubocop, travis-ci
0.1.2 (August 9, 2014)
- include chef-sugar
- include sysctl and set vm.overcommit_memory 1
0.1.1 (August 7, 2014)
- install ntpdate and set time every day via cron;
0.1.0 (July 19, 2014)
- add compatibility with ubuntu (use upstart service provider for ssh; conditionally load dotdeb)
0.0.7 (March 16, 2014)
- introduce test-kitchen
0.0.6 (February 21, 2014)
- enable sftp config
- fix user/group setting
- integrate fail2ban filter template for pure-ftpd
- integrate fail2ban filter templates for wordpress (http://antispambee.de/ / http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-fail2ban/)
0.0.5 (July 30, 2013)
- track structure change of dop (integrate vagrant_prebuild recipe, which is run for prebuild VMs)
0.0.4 (July 18, 2013)
- rewrite hosts configuration
0.0.3 (May 10, 2013)
- introduced service user
0.0.2 (May 8, 2013)
- fixed sudo command when generating locales
0.0.1 (April 30, 2013)
- Initial release of dop_base
2.0.0 passed this metric
2.0.0 passed this metric