cookbook 'android-sdk', '= 0.1.0', :supermarket
android-sdk (6) Versions 0.1.0 Follow7
Installs Google Android SDK
cookbook 'android-sdk', '= 0.1.0'
knife supermarket install android-sdk
knife supermarket download android-sdk
This cookbook will install Google Android SDK.
The default recipe of this Chef cookbook will:
- Download and install/upgrade Android SDK (not ADT)
- Update SDK dependencies to install some Android platforms (
--filterlist can be customized in cookbook attributes)
- Define a default
ANDROID_HOMEenvironment variable (via
PATHenvironment variable (via
- Depends on opscode/ark and opscode/java cookbooks
- This cookbook currently supports Ubuntu 12.04+, but more Linux distributions are welcome (depending on community interests)
TODO (work in progress)
Installation and Usage
This cookbook is released at http://community.opscode.com/cookbooks/android-sdk and its original git repository is https://github.com/gildegoma/chef-android-sdk.
- Find your favourite way (Berkhelf, Librarian-Chef, knife-github-cookbooks, Git submodule, Opscode community API or even tarball download) to install this cookbook (and its dependency).
- Include the
android-sdk::defaultrecipe to your run list or inside your cookbook.
Automated validations are following:
* Static Analysis of Ruby code with tailor lint tool
* Static Analysis of Chef Cookbooks with foodcritic lint tool
knife cookbook test in a very basic sandbox
* PENDING: Expectations described with RSpec examples with ChefSpec
* PENDING: ServerSpec integration testing
* PENDING: Run true chef (matrix) on travis VM!
Development and Testing
During development, this cookbook is locally tested in following environments: * Development with recent versions of Chef-Solo and Ubuntu (with great help of Berkshelf, Vagrant and Virtualbox and other tools provided by the Chef community). * Integration with great help of Opscode test-kitchen
License and Credits
- Thanks to:: All Contributors
- Thanks to:: Ralf Kistner, for all relevant information to create original cookbook
- Thanks to:: Andrew Rosa, for all relevant information to improve this cookbook
Thanks to:: Travis CI Project, for motivating the creation of this cookbook
Copyright:: 2013-2014, Gilles Cornu
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|java >= 0.0.0|
|ark >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.