cookbook 'zlib', '~> 2.0.2', :supermarket
The zlib cookbook has been deprecated
The zlib cookbook has been deprecated and is no longer being maintained by its authors. Use of the zlib cookbook is no longer recommended.
cookbook 'zlib', '~> 2.0.2'
knife cookbook site install zlib
knife cookbook site download zlib
Installs development package for zlib.
We believe this cookbook provides little value to the community as the entire actual codebase is less than 10 lines. We have decided to deprecate it, so we can focus our effort on complex cookbooks that provide more value to the overall Chef community. If you have thoughts on how this cookbook could be redesigned to provide more value to the community please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RHEL/CentOS and derivatives
- Chef 11+
License & Authors
Author: Cookbook Engineering Team (email@example.com)
Copyright: 2009-2015, Chef Software, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
This cookbook has no specified dependencies.
zlib Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the zlib cookbook.
- Marked the cookbook as deprecated. See the readme for more information
- Add integration testing in Travis CI with kitchen-docker
- Added Kitchen CI config for integration testing
- Added Chef standard Rubocop config
- Added Travis and cookbook version badges to the readme
- Added supported platforms to the readme
- Added source_url and issues_url metadata for Supermarket
- Added Travis CI config with linting / unit testing
- Added Berksfile
- Updated Contributing doc for the current process
- Added Testing guide
- Added Gemfile with testing dependencies
- Added Maintainers files
- Added Rakefile to simplify testing
- Added .gitignore and chefignore files
- [COOK-1835] - use platform_family
- [COOK-1899] - add archlinux support
2.0.2 passed Foodcritic.