cookbook 'xfs', '~> 2.0.1', :supermarket
The xfs cookbook has been deprecated
The xfs cookbook has been deprecated and is no longer being maintained by its authors. Use of the xfs cookbook is no longer recommended.
Installs packages for working with XFS
cookbook 'xfs', '~> 2.0.1'
knife cookbook site install xfs
knife cookbook site download xfs
Installs packages for working with XFS filesystems.
We believe this cookbook provides little value to the community as the entire actual codebase is less than 10 lines. We have decided to deprecate it, so we can focus our effort on complex cookbooks that provide more value to the overall Chef community. If you have thoughts on how this cookbook could be redesigned to provide more value to the community please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chef 11+
recipe[xfs] to a run list.
License & Authors
Author: Cookbook Engineering Team (email@example.com)
Copyright: 2009-2015, Chef Software, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
This cookbook has no specified dependencies.
xfs Cookbook CHANGELOG
This file is used to list changes made in each version of the xfs cookbook.
- Marked this cookbook as deprecated. See the readme for additional information
- Dev packages are no longer installed unless node['xfs']['dev_packages'] is true
- Add chefspec and serverspec tests
- Added support for Oracle Linux to the metadata
- Added gitignore and chefignore files
- Added Test Kitchen config
- Added Rubocop config
- Added Travis config
- Added Berksfile
- Updated Testing and Contributing docs
- Added maintainers.toml and maintainers.md files
- Added Gemfile with development dependencies
- Added Travis and cookbook version badges to the Readme
- Expanded the requirements section in the Readme
- Added a Rakefile for simplified testing
- Added issues_url and source_url to the metadata.rb
- Updated Opscode -> Chef Software
- Added basic Chefspec converge test
- Resolved all Rubocop warnings
- [COOK-2076] - Add Amazon Linux support
2.0.1 passed this metric
2.0.1 passed this metric