cookbook 'ut_base', '~> 1.7.2', :supermarket
ut_base (12) Versions 1.7.2 Follow0
Unicorn Tears Base Cookbook
cookbook 'ut_base', '~> 1.7.2'
knife cookbook site install ut_base
knife cookbook site download ut_base
Unicorn Tears Base Chef Cookbook
- Website: http://ut-cookbooks.github.io/ut_base/
- Supermarket: https://supermarket.chef.io/cookbooks/ut_base
- Source Code: https://github.com/ut-cookbooks/ut_base
A Chef cookbook for a Unicorn Tears baseline node. This could be a server, virtual machine, or even a workstation--it's the most basic common set of behavior we want when we manage a node.
This is a wrapper (or application) cookbook and is therefore good and opinionated about application and configuration defaults. Feel free to try it, fork and modify it, or just read and learn.
recipe[ut_base] in your run-list.
- Chef 11 or higher
This cookbook is tested on the following platforms with Test Kitchen:
- CentOS 7.1 64-bit
- Debian 8.1 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit
- Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
- Ubuntu 15.04 64-bit
Unlisted platforms in the same family of similar or equivalent versions may work without modification to this cookbook. Please report any additional platforms so they can be added.
This cookbook depends on the following external cookbooks:
Main recipe which includes all internal recipes.
There are no attributes.
Resources and Providers
There are no resources and providers.
Pull requests are very welcome! Make sure your patches are well tested. Ideally create a topic branch for every separate change you make.
License and Author
Copyright 2013, Fletcher Nichol
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|yum-epel ~> 0.2|
|xcode ~> 1.2|
|ubuntu ~> 1.1|
|sudo ~> 2.1|
|postfix ~> 3.0|
|openssh ~> 1.2|
|mosh ~> 0.3|
|homebrew ~> 1.4|
|git ~> 4.2|
|chef-sugar ~> 3.0|
|build-essential ~> 2.0|
|apt ~> 2.0|
1.7.2 / 2015-08-08
- Update xcode cookbook dependency to use released upstream version. (@fnichol)
- Update README.md formatting. (@fnichol)
1.7.0 / 2015-08-07
apple-gcc42package from _compiler for Mac. (@fnichol)
htoppackage for Mac OS X platforms. (@fnichol)
1.6.0 / 2015-07-18
- Fix support for Mac OS X 10.10. (@fnichol)
- Update to finstyle 1.4.0. (@fnichol)
- Update to chef-sugar ~> 3.0. (@fnichol)
- Confirm this cookbook works with Ubuntu 15.04. (@fnichol)
- Confirm this cookbook works with CentOS 7.1. (@fnichol)
- Confirm this cookbook works with Debian 8.1. (@fnichol)
1.5.0 / 2014-12-03
- Add xcode license support for newer versions of xcode. (@fnichol)
1.4.0 / 2014-12-03
- Add xcode checksumming to _compiler recipe for Mac. (@fnichol)
1.3.0 / 2014-08-07
- Verify support for CentOS platform. (@fnichol)
- Update cookbook dependencies (no longer and git or forked deps). (@fnichol)
- Add spec coverage and code quality tooling to project. (@fnichol)
1.2.0 / 2014-01-26
- Update cookbook dependencies, use modern tmux on ubuntu-12.04. (@fnichol)
1.1.0 / 2014-01-26
- Add Xcode installation support for Mac platforms. (@fnichol)
- Update homebrew cookbook back to upstream 1.4.0 or later. (@fnichol)
1.0.6 / 2013-08-14
- Remove unzip package from mac_os_x as brew nuked formula. (@fnichol)
1.0.4 / 2013-08-14
- Remove screen package from mac_os_x as brew nuked formula. (@fnichol)
1.0.2 / 2013-07-28
- Add tmux and screen to base packages. (@fnichol)
1.0.0 / 2013-07-27
The initial release.
<!--- The following link definition list is generated by PimpMyChangelog --->
1.7.2 passed this metric
1.7.2 passed this metric