cookbook 'jently', '~> 0.1.0', :supermarket
jently (1) Versions 0.1.0 Follow0
cookbook 'jently', '~> 0.1.0'
knife cookbook site install jently
knife cookbook site download jently
This is a chef cookbook that sets up Jently for use with Jenkins CI.
jently cookbook to your
or install directly with knife:
$ knife cookbook site install jently
Add the cookbook to your
run_list in a node or role:
"run_list": [ "recipe[jently::default]" ]
or include it in a recipe:
# other_cookbook/metadata.rb # ... depends 'jently'
# other_cookbook/recipes/default.rb # ... include_recipe 'jently::default'
- Fork the repository on Github
- Create a named feature branch (like
- Write you change
- Write tests for your change (if applicable)
- Run the tests, ensuring they all pass
- Submit a Pull Request using Github
License and Authors
- Jesse R. Adams
|passenger_apache2 >= 0.0.0|
|git >= 0.0.0|
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.