cookbook 'fastly', '~> 0.6.1', :supermarket
Resources for Configuring Fastly Services
cookbook 'fastly', '~> 0.6.1'
knife supermarket install fastly
knife supermarket download fastly
This cookbook is maintained by the Sous Chefs. The Sous Chefs are a community of Chef cookbook maintainers working together to maintain important cookbooks. If you’d like to know more please visit sous-chefs.org or come chat with us on the Chef Community Slack in #sous-chefs.
This cookbook will provide resources for working with Fastly Services.
It is completly a work in progress. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.
This cookbook has no specified dependencies.
There are no cookbooks that are contingent upon this one.
yum-amazon Cookbook CHANGELOG
0.6.1 - 2021-03-25
- Cookstyle fixes
0.6.0 - 2021-03-22
- Sous Chefs Adoption
- Various Cookstyle Fixes
- ChefSpec test fix
- fastly gem 1.13.2 changed the syslog response_conditions attribute to response_condition
- Add support for syslog logging endpoints.
- Merge in upstream changes
- Set the default format version to 2 and use an equivalent default format for s3_logging
- Enable chef-server publishing and delivery-truck pinning process
- Fix logic error around :method invocation in
- Changes the
fastly_healthcheckresource to make it compatible with Chef 13
- Add Fastly Shield support.
- Take advantage of installing the gem via the metadata
- Updates the gem version
- Sets the max stale age on request setting to the default on creation
- Pins the gem version
- Updates method call to be compatible with latest gem
- Forces a new version to be cloned after activate
- Adds fastly_s3_logging resource
- Adds a fastly_response resource
- Adds fastly_gzip resource
- Refactors to use a base resource and provider to DRY up code
- Adds fastly_header
- Adds fastly_cache_setting resource
- Adds fastly_request_setting resource
- Publish to GitHub
- Adds fastly_condition resource
- Adds ability for fastly_backend to consume conditions
- Fixes issues where a newly created resource cant make changes to itself
- Added fastly_backend resource
- Updated :activate_latest and :purge_all actions on the fastly_service resource they notify when the make a change